Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I'm Very Fortunate

Before i get into my post about today, let me just add that my real-life support network has been amazing too. My husband is absolutely wonderful, magnificent, fantastic, you name the synonym and he is it! He loves me even when i am being difficult, and finds ways to make me smile through the tears. My parents and sisters love and support me even when they have no clue what they are supporting! Does that make any sense? They just want me to be happy and I feel that through every interaction with them.

And now onto the official coming out...we are pursuing IVF.

When we switched to our awesome new RE, she said that we could try another IUI or get more aggressive and move on to IVF. Since the two IUIs hadn't produced anything, we decided to move on. It wasn't an easy decision, but the bottom line is that we are tired of trying to get pregnant. We have been at this for far too long. We're not getting any younger, and we want a family so badly. We want to be parents to someone other than the most spoiled cat in America! Not that Halley doesn't fill our hearts with love, of course, just that if we can do something that can improve our chances of achieving this dream, then we are all for it.

Tomorrow, I'll try to explain what this IVF journey may look like. For now, let me just say that I'm Very Fortunate to have found a new doctor who "gets it" and to have my hubby, family and friends.

1 comment:

  1. Hurray!! I'm Very Happy for you and support you 100%!!!!

    ReplyDelete