8:30 am on a Saturday morning and I was not in my warm beddie, but rather at the REs office. Yippee. The things I will do for this (possible) baby! Ultrasound tech said "things look great" in there, meaning that now some of the follies are measuring 14-15 mm. The flip side of this good news? The doctor may want to see me for monitoring again tomorrow morning instead of Monday. I'm already kind of worried about dealing with the injections tonight while at a wedding, and now I may have to get up early again tomorrow? Ugh! Again, the things I will do. This is one of the many times when it just doesn't feel fair that i have to go through all this to get what some people can get so easily, sometimes even on accident! Can't a girl just sleep in on the weekend? That's all I ask. My belly is covered with small bruises from the injections that my poor husband has to shoot me up with every night, and I can't even sleep past 9? Sorry to be a whiner, but it sucks.
On a lighter note, we got a last minute deal to stay at a fun boutique hotel downtown tonight after the wedding! We were going to cab it to my parents' house and stay over there so that we wouldn't have to drive home to the burbs, but then we found a great deal. I'm looking forward to the king size bed and hoping that I get the phone call this afternoon that says to come on Monday morning instead of tomorrow.
Have a great weekend everyone! And happy wedding day to Holly and Bill!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Sounds like those follies are growing right on track! And, awesome about the fun night you have ahead of you this evening. In the long run, these mornings in bed that you're missing this weekend will well be worth it - I just KNOW it!
ReplyDeleteHurray for all the growth!! Fair enough to be frustrated....but if you think about it, a friend's fun wedding and a fancy hotel....I bet lots of babies are made that way; just not with the injections and bruising in the process. Just think of the lack of sleeping in as practice for that BABY that you'll be getting soon :) So glad things are moving right on track for you!!!
ReplyDelete