I forgot to tell you that my nurse called yesterday and told me that the 3rd embryo did not make it to freezing. She said not to worry about it, that it just means that they definitely chose the best ones to put back in me. Of course it makes me worry! But it's out of my hands now. It's also a bit disappointing knowing that when we are ready to do this again (be it soon if this doesn't work out or in the future when we want to have more kids), we will have to start all over again with the shots etc. On my boards they call the frozen embryos "snowbabies". Kinda wierd but kinda cute at the same time.
TeamJBL, can't wait for tomorrow's news! I'm predicting a girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

That's OK - they chose the right ones!! About one week down, one week to go, right? And, this week will fly with a couple of days off and Thanksgiving, too!
ReplyDeleteFinally catching up! Sorry to hear about the snowbaby--I'm SO hopeful that it's a nonissue!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for thinking of me especially during such a nerve wracking time for you guys. Hugs and prayers your way! I just know it's going to happen for you and it will make this all worth it!