Wednesday, January 27, 2010
a good day!
It is 6:05 pm. Here is what is usually happening with me at this time: I am so exhausted I am ready to retire for the night, I am so nauseous that nothing sounds good for dinner, I am devoid of all motivation to do anything except lay on the couch. But not today! Today I am upright, entertaining dinner options and just now starting to feel tired from my day. Dare I say I am turning a corner? I even went to the grocery store after school! (sidenote: do not go to Trader Joe's on the first day you are feeling well. i bought way too many unneeded items! but everything just sounded so darn good i couldn't resist...)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yay for sleep and feeling rested!! :) You're SO close to the 2nd trimester - (an early) congratulations to you!
ReplyDeleteDon't worry about going to Trader Joe's. You're eating for two and should enjoy that! Big celebration next Friday when you are OFFICIALLY in the 2nd trimester. Sounds like your timing of feeling better is great. I check the blog all the time - so good to get an update.
ReplyDelete-R in FL
HURRAY! Such great news to be feeling better....even if you roller coaster up and down for a couple more weeks it sounds like you're well on your way to enjoying not only being pregnant but also your pregnancy (know what i mean?!)
ReplyDelete