Ugh. This waiting just sucks! The not knowing is killing me. I am trying not to get obsessed and follow M's advice to just live in the current phase and not get ahead of myself. This is kind of hard when I am having cramps all the time. So even if i am not thinking about it, i am having physical reminders of what *could* be happening. One of the most frustrating parts is what i am calling the evil trio: the fact that early pregnancy signs, PMS and side effects of all the meds I'm on are basically the same. Cramps? fall into all 3 categories. Exhausted? same. Ditto bloating, sore boobs, moodiness...
Well, at least it's the weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Another week of waiting? Do I have that right? It is SUCH a mean mean thing that the evil trio all make you feel the same!! I only know it from the evil duo; so I can only imagine the tease added by meds!!! Hang in there....and FYI I had a friend go through what you are and she complained of the same evil trio. She broke down and cheated and took a pregnancy test about 3 days before going to her Dr. and it came back with not only the correct answer, but the BEST answer, too! I know I'm not exactly helping M's advice (which is great advice)!!! When I see my stork this week, I'll tell him you're his next job!!! :)
ReplyDelete